Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back in Action!

Wow, finally! I've been offline so long because I had some major internet issues in my room. Turns out my wireless adapter was wonky, so I finally went out today and bought a new one, so I'm back in action!!

Not that I've just been sitting around! Wow, it's been a busy summer. Living in such a houseful is definately not dull! My sister's been going crazy getting all the homeschooling stuff ready for the year. The final shipment arrived today, she's got it all organized out in the homeschooling room (AKA, the garage) and on the kids' desks and they "officially" start school on Monday, though she's been having them do assessments to see where they'll start. It's really quite neat, it's actually a public charter school using K-12 curriculum, but they do it at home. So it's kind of a mix of benefits, they all have a teacher assigned that they meet with once a week to go over problem areas, the rest of the time they work at home with their mom and online. The curriculum seems really neat. Almost makes me wish I had kids in school! But I'm not quite ready to rush there yet!

Well, I'm 32 weeks pregnant as of today. I can't believe I'm in the last 8 weeks...well, 6-10 weeks most likely! It doesn't seem like I should be almost ready to give birth again! But then, I think of how much has happened in seven months, and it seems like longer! Plus, I really don't feel as big as I did with Garin. I don't know, what do you think? The top picture is me at 30/31 weeks this time around, and the bottom is me at 30 weeks with Garin. I feel like I'm not as big right now, but maybe I am!!


I can't believe how big Garin's getting. He's definately past the baby stage and is fully a little boy now! He's starting to expand his vocabulary a little more ("no", "dog", "ball", "bird", and "more" making up the bulk of what he has to say), he talks like CRAZY...too bad we don't understand him! He loves pointing out things and jabbering on and on about them. He runs around, trying to keep up with the big kids in the house. It really has been nice to have his cousins around, they are really good with him and he just loves playing with them!

Well, I'm going to catch up on some e-mail and start downloading some pictures now that I'm back online. Here are some of my favorite Garin pictures from the last few weeks!

Playing in the waves out at Bellows Beach Park

Family pictures on Independence Day - my mom, nephew & his girlfriend came out to visit for 2 weeks...Aren't the boys cute with the matching shirts???

Hey, I'm a big boy!!

Family picture up on Kole Kole pass


That's all for now, I should be keeping updated with more posts!! God bless!

No comments: