The cousins - and yes, that's my almost-seven-year-old niece. Terrifying. I have a feeling that having a daughter is going to be scarier and scarier the older she gets...

My cute little dragon!

Riding in a power wheels - I'd think a dragon could fly instead!

Taking a break to nurse Brianna

I LOVE my phil and ted stroller - that's Garin riding in the bottom part.

Brianna in her Halloween outfit that says "mommy's under my spell"


My sister, Heather, obviously enjoying herself...

2 comments:
Love the dragon costume! Brianna is so adorable. What is a Phil and ted stroller?
It's this awsome inline stroller that can be used as a single, or there's a double kit where you can attatch a second seat above (toddler in the top seat, newborn laying down underneath) or below (younger baby sitting underneat/behind. It takes up the same amount of "driving" space as a single stroller. I LOVE it. That's the stroller they're both sitting in. She's in her car seat above and he's in the second seat below, which you're not supposed to do because it makes it back heavy, but as long as you're right there, it won't tip over. =)
Post a Comment