I bought five 0-3 month outfits and five 3-6 month outfits. Tell me I'm not TOO crazy. ;)
So here are all the cute little outfits I bought yesterday!

Just some tidbits from our amazing life! God has been so good to us, and we just want to share the highlights!

3 comments:
Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. That's what I have to say. First I worried about warm weather clothes in Nov and Dec, but then I remembered where you live:)
Soooo cute! I am going to be in trouble with the girl clothes too! I especially like the little sandals. How nice to be able to wear summer clothes all year long and not have to bundle up in coats, hats and mittens just to go outside.
Yeah, I'm in for a shock when we finally get stationed somewhere that gets cold. Between Georgia and Hawaii, I haven't had to do much in the way of winter clothes!
Post a Comment